Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

THE MYSTERIOUS DRAGON

 This week for writing we had to make a creative story of a little dragon.
Here's my story about my dragon.

It  has  come from space  and left its family there and he  is  scared he does not know where  to  go. He is  lost and  he just would   like his  family back.

It  landed in the  garage and  made  the cat  go missing. We think it was the miniature dragon.

We  should  leave it out there  so one of us doesn't go  missing.

The rest  of my family don’t know about him

So  we need to  find somewhere to put the little beast.

We  are going to call him the little beast.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post