Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

WRITING

 This is my persuasive writing for this week.

MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS----MONEY CAN BUY HAPPINESS.

I disagree I think money cant buy happiness here are some reasons down below.

I think money can buy happiness.


I think money can buy happiness because you can go on a holiday with your family and friends and you can get stuff you want and need .


If you dont have money you can be in a cold home and not have that much food and water and you wouldn’t have  much fun and you can't go on holiday.


If you have money you can get a car and you can go places that people with no money can’t go so you can have fun and you won't have to walk long distances.


How much money would you need to be happy ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post