Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Cybersmart - How To Make Your Blog More Interesting

When Ruby goes and writes her blog she should use good punctuation and make the story more exciting. Use  full stops at the end of sentences and  capital letters and  when it is someone's name or a place. Just like when Ruby spells her name, she needs to put  a capital letter because it is a name. If she was saying she was from Africa, she would need to put a capital letter because it is a place. All places need a capital letter. 

When ruby says wants to put lots of words  together instead of using the word and a whole bunch of ands, you put a comma between the words. 

The Visitors Gadget lets you know when people are looking at your blog.

The Recent Comments will show you the last comment that was made on your blog. You can see who commented on your blog and what it said.

Here you go Ruby, I hope this helped you to post on your blog.


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlie,

    You have given Ruby some great ideas on how to write a quality blog post plus what gadgets she should have on her blog. I think Ruby will find these tips and tricks very helpful.

    Thank you for sharing Charlie.
    :) Sharon - Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Charlie, I like that you have showed that you know about capitals and full stops. Which gadgets do you have on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Charlie I think this is a great blog post, I like the way you helped Ruby out and I loved the ruby picture you made. overall it's an amazing blog post and I enjoyed reading it. from Lincoln

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post