Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Writing-Tuna

 


Over the last couple of weeks we have been researching information about Tuna (eels). We have been learning to write a report using the information we have found.


Our challenges were to include a complex sentence and to use a hyphen followed by a list.


The tuna slowle slethers thru the slime rock and weed.

The tuna comes out when it is dark and goes away in the day. They eat cat food and they are soo sliprey and slime you cant catch they with your hands enny day.


2 comments:

  1. Really cool Charlie! I see how you have include the complex sentence and used a hyphen followed by a list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie, great use of alliteration (slowly slithers). You have shared some good facts. Next time it would be good if you added a picture and also checked whether you have met the challenges. I'll be looking for that hyphen and list next time!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post